Tuesday, July 24, 2012

再见, Jacksonville!

Grace and I took a quiet moment to give thanks for her 14 years in this beautiful home (photo taken from the back porch)...

...sealed and weighed the last of our luggage a little after 11:00 p.m. I (Greg) am really proud of my bride's ability to hold lightly the things of this world... and to get everything in 4-50 lb. suitcases, 2 carry-ons and a briefcase!!
.
...got 'em all in the back of the Explorer for our 5:00 a.m. run to the airport!




Here she is in our dorm room at the University of Northern Colorado, where we'll be housed through next Monday during phase 1 of our training!

2 comments:

  1. Did you feel my hand on your shoulders during your commissioning?
    My love and prayers are with you both.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, wow, wow. So happy I get to follow this on your blog. Proud of you both. Love you, Sister Susie

    ReplyDelete